The War Museum
From mounted muskets, uniforms, and swords, to replica military aircraft, Greece’s biggest museum of military history has interesting artefacts to see both inside and outside its imposing walls. The War Museum opened in 1974 as a ‘monument to Greek valour and military prowess’.
- General admission €6.
- Persons with disability and their escorts are entitled to free entrance.
- Special ramps at the foyer of the Museum.
- Elevators on every level.
- Adapted WC on the ground floor (a short distance from the elevator).
- Free access to guide-dogs that accompany people with disability during their visit to the museum.
- For group visits of disabled persons, it is recommended to arrange in advance by calling +302107239692, during operating days and hours, for best service.