The Byzantine and Christian Museum
Constructed in 1848, in the style of a Florentine palace, this captivating trove of more than 25,000 religious art and artefacts from the Byzantium also houses an enchanting “secret” garden
- Disabled people upon presentation of their ID card or passport and Disability Certificate are admitted free of charge. In case of 80% disability or more, one escort is also entitled to free entrance.
- This site is included in the combined 3-day ticket valid for the National Archaeological Museum, the Epigraphic Museum, the Numismatic Museum and the Byzantine and Christian Museum of Athens.
- It is accessible to wheelchairs via the ramps provided.
- Equipped with an elevator.
- Equipped with adapted toilet.